Residency & Intern Program
Creating a Movement. Growing God’s Kingdom. Planting Churches. Transforming Lives. Saving Souls.
The Holy Spirit moves in a way that amazes the staff at New Life Church, and we are excited to share that with our residents and interns as they learn in an ever-changing, dynamic and fast-paced environment! We continually pray that we hear and follow the Holy Spirit to the glory of God. We completely immerse our residents and interns with staff members and expose them to every facet of New Life’s ministries, including the way we collaboratively write sermons as a network of pastors; lead worship; engage in children’s ministry, student ministry, care ministries and others; officiate weddings and handle other pastoral duties; daily church operations; and new church plants or video venues. Residents and interns are not only exposed, but they truly become part of the experience! Come join us and Experience New Life!
- A desire to have a career in full-time, vocational ministry with a clear sense of the Lord’s calling.
- Competency in your chosen area of focus and proven leadership gifts.
- A life of integrity.
- The ability to be flexible, hard-working and eager to learn with a humble, Christ-centered attitude.
- The ability to work well with collaborative teams.
- Residents: Undergraduate Degree.
- Interns: Enrolled in an approved college or university.
The Residency Program is a two-year, mutual commitment between New Life and the Resident. Rolling start dates roughly coincide with semester start dates; however, this may flex and can be arranged with each resident.
The Internship Program is a semester-long commitment between New Life and the Intern. The length of time for a semester varies among schools; New Life will flex the start and end dates to match your school’s curriculum.