Welcome to Kids Crossing!
Children’s Ministry: Children from infant – 6th grade
At Kids Crossing, kids enter a space of their own — where they can learn to make the wise choice, treat others the way they want to be treated, and trust God no matter what! Children are cared for and taught in a safe, creative and fun environment. We believe the Bible should never be boring, worship can be really loud, and good leaders always care!
Kids Crossing is offered during the 9 a.m. & 11 a.m. weekend worship services and classes are divided according to age/grade. We are dedicated to partnering with parents so that children can experience the love and truth of Jesus as their Savior and friend. We want the children to be able to take home and apply what they learn with us so that their spiritual journey can continue and grow. We believe that the greatest impact on a child happens when the church and the family synchronize their efforts. Together, we can grow stronger kids in Christ!
When & Where?
During Sunday service at 11 a.m. Visit us downstairs at the check-in area at Kids Crossing!
Interested in learning more about Kids Crossing or feel that God is calling you to volunteer your time and love?! Below are some volunteer opportunities. Contact Sherry Trask at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by and see us on Sunday!
- Mentoring relationships and leading activities. (These leaders do not have to plan activities or organize materials.)
- Nursery: Children (infant – 2 years)
- Pre-K: Children (3 – 5 years)
- Elementary: Children (kindergarten – second grade; third – fifth grade)
- Leading children in song and motions to worship music.
- Acting in a short skit once a month. Costumes, props and script provided.
- Sharing a bible story with children once a month. Script provided.
- Greeting and assisting visitors with checking in children.
- Assisting in the prep of materials used during Sunday morning activities, i.e., copying and cutting as well as creating materials used for special events.